We work hard to make a positive impact on our community
We’ve gained local and state recognition with our, Brain Trust, Education, and Sports Medicine programs, along with our free annual sports physicals for students in the community. We could not have done this alone. With the support from our generous donors and successful fundraising events, each of our local high school athletic programs can boast an athletic trainer and accompanying services that are valued at over $400,000.
Learn more about our involvement in the community and stories of The Center Foundation in the news.
- After Open Heart Surgery, Summit Soccer Player Thrives
- Bend Police Have Begun Giving Away Bike Helmets
- The Center Foundation Hires Michael Estes as Athletic Trainer for Crook County High School
- The Center Foundation is named The Bend Chamber Non-Profit of the Year!
- The Center Foundation’s Brain Injury Prevention at Juniper Elementary
- The Center Foundation Athletic Trainers make the news!
- Athletic Training Workshop for High School Students
- The Center Foundation and St. Charles Medical Center Continue Sisters High School Partnership
- Free Pre-Participation Sports Physicals
- National Athletic Trainers Association issues guidelines for high school sports safety
“On the 17th of April my daughter was injured at the Bend High track meet. She and I were both so thankful that Andrew was at the meet. Both he and another doctor from The Center, Dr. Nelson, quickly looked at her injured thumb and suggested we go get x-rays before taping and icing her injury. The next day when we followed up at The Center with a broken thumb, not only did she meet with a new doctor but both Andrew and the first doctor came into the room to check up on her. She and I both feel lucky to live in a community that provides such caring individuals to our young athletes.”