SIP AND SEE
Please join us for our next Sip and See, Wednesday, October 11, 2017, to learn more about The Center Foundation and help support our vision. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet our Executive Director, Sonja Donohue, and enjoy hors d’oeuvres, drinks, and music.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
5:30 - 8:00 p.m. Tetherow Event Pavilion
61240 Skyline Ranch Road, Bend, OR 97702
Sip: Wine, beer, and a themed cocktail while enjoying hors d’oeuvres.
See: What The Center Foundation is up to and learn about our programs.
Poker Run: Prizes include a one week stay in a private villa in Tuscany, Italy, and a two night stay at the Allison Inn in Willamette wine country.
Please RSVP by October 6th
Poker Run Prizes
Grand Prize for winning hand:
Enjoy your own gorgeous private villa in Cortona, Italy! Casa Orlando highlights four bedrooms, four ensuite baths, a private pool, air conditioning, on-site laundry, a fully equipped kitchen, outside and inside dining with views of olive groves.
The town center is a short walk away along a Roman path and the railroad station is just three miles away making a trip to Florence, Rome and Milan very accessible. The hill towns of Siena, Perugia, Assisi, Montepulciano, Gubbio are all less than an hour away by car and there are many other small “undiscovered” towns nearby. There is also a personal chef for hire right in the villa complex.
The best months to be in Tuscany are May, June, September and October, when the weather is fine and the tourists are few. Available on a mutually agreeable week in 2017 or 2018.
Enjoy Two nights for two at the Allison Inn and Spa, an unmatched resort experience amid the lush natural beauty of the Willamette Valley. in Newberg, OR. To fill your days, experience private tastings with wine makers at the region’s most celebrated wineries. Dinner for two at…..
Poker Run Instructions:
Five Card Poker with Option to Purchase up to Two Wildcards
1. Take this player’s card to poker table #1 and your first card will be dealt to you.
2. Go to table #2 for your second card.
3. Go to table #3 for your third card.
4. Option to visit the WILDCARD station! At this time, you may purchase one WILDCARD for $300.
5. Go to table #4 to receive your next card.
6. Go to table #5 to receive your final dealt card.
7. Option to visit the WILDCARD station! If you purchased your first WILDCARD after table #3, you may now purchase your second WILDCARD for $500. If you have not purchased a WILDCARD, you may now purchase one or two WILDCARDS at $500 each. You may only purchase two WILDCARDS total.
8. Your WILDCARD(S) can be used to replace any card(s) in your hand with the card of your choice. Only classic poker hands will be counted for the winning hands (i.e. no 5 of a kind).
9. Once you have your completed poker hand, place your player’s card in the collection box.