Making a positive impact on our community
Our Brain Trust, Education, and Sports Medicine programs have gained recognition in both local and national news. However, these three signature programs would not exist without the generous support of our donors and the community. In fact, your gifts, coupled with our successful fundraising events, help us give back over $500,000 in services and education to our community each year. Thank you.
Read more about our community involvement and other stories about The Center Foundation in the news.
- The Center Foundation Welcomes New JV Partner, Cross Dot Digital & Creative
- What is an Athletic Trainer? Inside Look.
- The Center Foundation Launches OK to Play Initiative
- Program Hopes to Save Lives by Giving Free Helmets to Children
- Bike Safety Free Helmet Program Expands at C.O. Elementary Schools
- Train Your Brain on Central Oregon Daily
- Local Program Trains Kids how to Prevent Brain Injuries
- The Center Foundation Keeps Sisters Kids Safe in Sports
- Battling Concussions: Where's the trainer?
- Year Two of Training Grant for Madras and Culver High Schools
- Center Foundation Raffle to Benefit C.O. Student Athletes
- After Open Heart Surgery, Summit Soccer Player Thrives
- Bend Police Have Begun Giving Away Bike Helmets
- Taking on Concussion in the Classroom
- Michael Estes Hired by The Center Foundation as Athletic Trainer for Crook County High School
- The Center Foundation is named The Bend Chamber Non-Profit of the Year!
- The Center Foundation’s Brain Injury Prevention at Juniper Elementary
- Center Foundation Provides Athletic Trainers to Local High Schools
- Athletic Training Workshop for High School Students
- The Center Foundation and St. Charles Medical Center Continue Sisters High School Partnership
- Free Pre-Participation Sports Physicals
- National Athletic Trainers Association issues guidelines for high school sports safety
- The Center Foundation Presents Brain Trust 2020
- Ford Family Foundation Awards $100,000 Grant to The Center Foundation
- The Center Foundation receives $25,000 from Bend Fall Festival
with support from anonymous donor
- The Center Foundation Launches ”Train Your Brain" in 24 Central Oregon Elementary Schools
- The Center Foundation Announces Professional Education Conference
- The Center Foundation Announces New Team Members
- Lindsey Hopper, VP PacificSource is The Center Foundation's New Board President
- Ahead of the Game: Achieving Best Practices in Youth Concussions 4.21–4.22
“On the 17th of April my daughter was injured at the Bend High track meet. She and I were both so thankful that Andrew was at the meet. First, both Andrew and Dr. Nelson from The Center immediately looked at her injured thumb. Next, they suggested we go get x-rays before taping and icing her injury. Finally, when we followed up at The Center with a broken thumb, not only did she meet with a new doctor but both Andrew and Dr. Nelson came into the room to check up on her. She and I both feel lucky to live in a community that provides such caring individuals to our young athletes.”
-Bend High parent